Now most people call their "to do list" for the new year, New Year's Resolutions. I think this year i will call mine a wish list.
Because isn't that what we all end up saying anyway "I wish I would have kept that New Year's resolution"?
I figure, if I call it a wish list, its more realistic. A list of what I hope to accomplish in the year 2012.
1. Paint- Each room in the house needs a new coat of paint. My project for the next few months. Good bye prime time tv... my evenings will now consist of paint brush and blue tape!
2. Cook a new variety of meals. - I need some new ideas people! I'm getting bored.
3. Exercise more- winter has set in and the laziness has too! I need to walk or do something to keep that blood pumping.
4. Think positive- I've been working hard on this already. My hubby says thinking positive is the key to good results.
5. Clean out my closets- I REALLY need to do this and make some donations...
6. Dedicate more time to my Blog- I'm hoping to write a minimum of 4 post a week. ( hey this IS a wish list!)
7. Couponing- Imagine the money we can save if I just take the time to print the darn things!
8. Read more- I love to read, but lately by the time I get to reading, I too dang tired!
9. Date night- I, well WE, need to set aside at least 2 nights a month for some "couple" time.
10. Relax a lil- see list above
11. Find a park nearby with swings for Baby K.
12. Continue to add to the savings account- we did well with this in 2011 and hope to keep it up
We have great things in store for 2012! keep your fingers crossed that all goes as planned :)
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Share your "wish list" link up below!