Call it PMS if you like ( my hubby does), but I am just stressed, frazzled, mad, sad, frustrated and irritated.. ALL at the same time!!! I don't really know why either.
well, it could be the things I have to get done for work, the laundry and cleaning that need to be done, or the fact that I still have no idea what I'm making for dinner.
Maybe its that Christmas is in 7 weeks and 3 days and I have only bought 2 tiny things.?
OR that Thanksgiving, which is at our house this year, is fast approaching and I have no plans in place for dinner.
Maybe its that I have been thinking of going back to school and can't imagine how in the H#!* I am going to be able to juggle that.
What ever it is, I am ready for this day to be over with!
Maybe I need to just deal with things one at a time.. make a list ( I make list for EVERYthing).
So I guess I'll start my list with Thanksgiving Dinner:
- Turkey (duh, cant have Thanksgiving with out this!)
- mashed potatoes
- yams (with marshmallows of course!)
- Green bean casserole
- deviled eggs
- cranberry sauce ( no one eats this except my mom, yuck! but it looks nice on the table)
- dinner rolls
- pumpkin pie ( I hate it, but its traditional)
- apple pie ( my fav )
- gravy ( Oh my gosh, I almost forgot the gravy!!)
ok now I'm hungry.
Based on the list above, I need to go shopping.
Speaking of shopping.. I guess I need to move on to the Christmas list.
People I need to shop for:
- Baby K ( of course!)
- hubby (I have no clue what to get him)
- my mom
- my sister n law (we draw names in our family for the adults and my husband got her)
- my brother n law ( I got him in the drawing)
- My Niece age 3 ( Tinkerbell anything)
- my niece age 9 months (something she can chew on)
- my sister ( her birthday is Christmas eve)
- my babysitter ( and her 5 kids, yes I said 5)
- My step daughter from my ex-boyfriend long ago ( long and complicated but we still are in contact)
- my nephews in TX
Ok, I know I said usually making a list helps calm me.....
but right now, I am overwhelmed but what is listed on the 2 list above!! And I haven't even unloaded the dryer yet!!!
Maybe later, after dinner ( still have no idea what that is), and after Baby K has had her bath and read to and is down for bed. After I clean the kitchen from what ever it is I make for dinner. And after I get the diaper bag ready for Baby K for tomorrow. And,.. after I get a shower.....
IF I am not too tired.
maybe, just maybe...
I will pour myself a glass of wine and relax a little.