You, ( The mommy), become invisible. Its true! check it out.. You know you're a mom when...
- You are up at 5am, have fed your child 2 meals, one to your hubby, and yet some how forgot to feed yourself
- You never go into the bathroom alone any more
- You pass by a mirror 20 times a day yet, you never look in it
- Or even better, you play in the mirror with your baby, and still.. never see yourself.
- You spend over $100 at the grocery store, and still forgot the mascara you needed three weeks ago
- You now notice EVERY other child you see when you go out in public.
- You learn the art of getting yourself ready in 15 minutes flat
- Nap time becomes "play time" for you and hubby
- You have memorized all the channels for Disney, Nick Jr, PBS, and cartoon network, yet you need the guide channel to see what channel is Lifetime Movie Network
- Singing in the car now means the ABC song or the Itsy Bitsy Spider
- Your purse now has at least 1 toy, a snack, baby wipes and maybe even a spare diaper
- You NEVER leave on time anymore
- You use to check your calendar when making plans, now you check the baby's schedule
- You carry a Kleenex in your pocket daily for that surprise runny nose
- Your usually tired, but you're ok with that as long as the baby isn't
I know there are a ton more of these that I just didn't think of.. leave me a comment and share yours too!